Build the Best Online Tools Possible for Your Brand.
Start by finding out what goes into an amazing website:
At EvenVision, we don't just work to build beautiful and technically advanced websites. We want to build sites that help propel your business or organization forward and help make our community a more beautiful place.
Our Approach (in brief):
- We start by understanding your unique business challenges and goals.
- We then build tools that empower you to accomplish those goals and overcome your key challenges.
Your website should not be an online billboard, it should be a strategic tool that advances your mission and goals. To help you accomplish this, we have experts not only in design and programming, but also in communication and marketing. This holistic approach distinguishes us from more narrowly focused competitors. Our goal is not to build the cheapest websites, but to build the most powerful and effective online tools for your business or organization.
So what does it take for your website to succeed?
A little creativity. A little curiosity. Some scribbling, doodling, and potentially some sleuthing. But in the end, it's all boils down to strategy. Aligning the left and right parts of the brain, bring data into the fold of design, and weaving together a system that knocks the socks out of mediocrity and the mundane.
Here's what we believe:
- Content is King: If your content is weak, nothing else matters -- each aspect of your site's effectiveness depends on this, from communicating your key messages to appearing properly in search results. Do you need help with content development or writing? Let us provide writers, photographers and videographers who can help!
- Design is Essential: Studies show that visitors make an assessment of the relevance and trustworthiness of a website within a fraction of a second. If the site doesn't make a favorable impression, visitors leave. The professionalism of your site's design is a key part of making this great first impression! Our designers stay on top of the latest technologies to ensure your site's design is not only beautiful but also effective.
- Mobile Performance is Increasingly Important: Over a third of website visitors are now on phones and tablets, and this share is rapidly increasing. Many users now exclusively use mobile devices to access the web. To ensure you aren't missing out on this traffic, you need a mobile optimized or responsive website. If your site isn't optimized to perform well on a variety of devices and your design isn't mobile responsive then reach out to us for help!
- You Need the Right Tools to Optimize Your Site for Search: It's important that your site allows easy updates to keywords, meta tags, alt and title attributes, and other basic changes to control your site's SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Never heard of this stuff but need it to work for you? We're happy to help!
- Consider Security Requirements: If you have personal user data or payments/eCommerce on your site then it's crucial to secure your data effectively. This will help you avoid substantial reputational risks and financial liabilities. We have considerable experience with security and compliance, including PCI, HIPAA, and other statutory and regulatory requirements. Contact us if you need help with security or compliance!
- Ease of Updates: Can you easily update your own content, edit/add new pages and manage images and media? It's important for you to be able to do these things without paying your developer to make every change to your site. We find that an easy-to-use content management system helps our clients keep their content current and lowers their costs over time. The easier your site is to update and the more current you keep it, the better it will perform in search engine results.
If you're concerned that your site isn't as effective as it could be, or that it hasn't been keeping up with the latest trends in technology then we would love to help you upgrade and more effectively accomplish your goals. Give us a call or contact us here, and we'd be glad to help!
We've worked with some amazing people.
And built some fantastic relationships.