Re-imagine what's possible. Be bold and take a risk to change the world. A great product fills a need in a generation that didn't know it had a problem. Our product engineering and design strategies help propel your dreams and transform them into actionable strategies and tangible realities.
From ideation to execution, we understand, build, and optimize every product. We emphasize security and excel at crafting function-driven, rich, immersive user experiences. Our role is to act as technical experts so you can focus on high-value decision making.
In Order to Engineer a Product:
Gather intelligence. Know the data, the environment, the costs, and benefits. Who will use this product and why? What environmental factors will affect the product's behavior and usefulness?
+ a great team
+ an invested community
+ a committed business
= Product Excellence
The world is ever-changing. Products should adapt and change with the times with new use-cases to stack up against the competition and to carve a new path forward.
Discover the Why. Build the What. Solve the Problem.
Imagine something you think would be awesome, but that doesn't exist.
Now imagine it existing.
That's basically it in a nutshell. We help with the raw ideation, assessing design flaws, environmental risks (eg. things that could pose a risk to the product or that the product could pose a risk to), and market potential. We focus on defining:
- Critical Goals: The problem(s) we're trying to solve.
- Target Market: Consumers, professionals, businesses, or technical spaces.
- Niche: How this fits in the current landscape and what sets it apart from competitors.
To Understand, we ask:
- What will this cost to maintain?
- What kind of infrastructure needs to exist for this product to be viable?
- Who's responsible for handling emergencies?
- What's the risk involved?
- What's the role of intellectual property in the product's operation?
- What are the different roles of different types of customers? If some are critical to the success of the product (eg. content creators), how are we handling those interactions and working with those people?
- How will each iteration of this product go from concept to being physically in the hands of the customer?
- What's the bare minimum it would take to create something viable?
We are driven to find technical solutions through questions.
From there we can outline the product's features, requirements, and specifications focusing on:
- Tablestakes What do we need to just compete and survive?
- Nice-to-haves What would set us apart and meet core customer needs?
- Mind-blowers What would really make a customer go, "Whoa."
In-depth understanding allows us to appropriately consider:
- Market, User, Industry Trends
- Product Platform Construction
- Pricing and Feature Validation
- Product Development Strategy
Crafting Unique, Robust Products Ready to Expand
We engineer products in an Agile Workflow. Initially, we focus on building only the critical components for it to function and getting a starting user-base for the project. This can be scary for clients as intuition and perfectionism put pressure on everyone to make something perfect before letting other people see it. However, we've routinely found it better to get something released than spend resources trying to make it perfect first.
Creating a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ensures that we gauge interest and work out kinks early with the real-live end-users rather than monkeys in a lab (read: the staff). Not every idea makes it to the big leagues. We're here to help you transform your dreams into reality through a step by step, incremental process minimizing your upfront costs and giving room for users to help shape and define the product. Our agile workflow allows for product and systems refinement based on user feedback, requests, and suggestions.
We actively consult, organize, manage, and maintain whatever needs to be done in order to make a new product a success.
Our primary goals are to:
- Establish an initial user-base
- Gather useful and insightful feedback
- Revise & adapt to meet needs
We thrive in innovative concept development and product execution.
- Concept Mission and Design
- Crafting Exception User Experiences
- Product Design and Execution
- Product Documentation
Intentional, Incremental Improvement
Plenty of established products have started to age, don't quite meet the needs they were intended to, or just need a boost to make it to the next level. We're here to keep your product relevant, fresh, and authoritative.
Consistent critical reviews of products features, style, use-cases, and customer-base discern the pathway with the highest Return on Investment (RoI). Rather than spend time and money solving surface-level issues, we look deeper finding the root causes of customer feedback and focusing our resources on resolving the most critical issues.
Clever solutions don't matter if
they just cover up an underlying problem.
It's critically important that the product is intuitive to use. Consumer-driven feedback allows us to incrementally improve your product. We are driven to solve issues uncovered through user testing and technical validation.
Consistent communication with your customers is vital to the long-term success of your product. We'll never know what a product is doing, or should be doing differently, if we have no information. Half of optimization is gathering information on customer usage, habits, expectations, and how their needs are being met by competing products.
Consistency, over the long haul, ensures a healthy product that continues to deliver satisfied customers.
To optimize your product we use:
- Data-Driven, Incremental Improvement
- Agile Development Optimization
- Technical Validation & User Driven Feedback